Salary: £21,000 – £30,00 (Depending on experience)
Location: Full-Remote but within 1 hour of Wiltshire
Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM (can be flexible)
Astro Digital is an exciting digital organisation focusing on website development and creation. We can handle your every need and design bespoke websites that meet your specific requirements. We have a team of experts ready to go and will work with you every step of the way.
Successful candidates will act as the main point of contact for assigned clients, developing, and maintaining long-term relationships ensuring customers receive services in a timely fashion.
Account Managers are required to manage key clients and build lasting relationships. You will also act as the first point of contact for new clients and grow existing / new accounts through business development.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships.
- Prepare client reports and specifications
- Prepare quotations for new projects from specifications
- Participate in and attend client meetings.
- To take technical briefs from client requirements
- To allocate tasks to team and manage through to completion.
- To be able to work independently without instruction.
- To coordinate ongoing customer projects.
- To proactively monitor own workload and prioritise action where required.
- Accounting procedures include signing off of contractor invoices, sending invoices to clients and liaison with Accounts / Credit Control in regard to unpaid invoices.
- Work closely with the CEO to identify and grow new opportunities.
Job Requirements / Experience and or Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard-working, flexible, adaptable, and able to use own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of CRM software and GSuite
- Technical knowledge of website design / WordPress / Digital Marketing Industry experience.
- To ensure that all internal/external correspondence and system updates are accurate, clear, concise, and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Ability to communicate with trades and sub-contractors to ensure timely completion of instructions.
- Ability to manage multiple jobs whilst maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org